How should members prepare to return to tennis ?
Follow these easy steps: (Only for Lockdown level 5)
- Download the Player Indemnity form. Print the form, complete it, sign it and scan it or take a photo of the completed form with your cellphone. This form is required once off.
- Electronically complete the Screening Questionnaire by clicking on this link. This form must be completed for every time you come to play tennis at the club.
- Mail the completed form to Johanna Hanekom at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add it to a WhatsApp message and send to 083 285 1366
(Revised Lockdown level 4 – 1)
- Book a court !! If you don’t book you can’t play.!! Follow this link to find out how.
- The committee has appointed 2 screening officers to handle the obligatory Covid-19 protocol at the courts. It was therefore decided that each person playing at another time than Saturday afternoons must pay a R10 fee in cash each time he/she plays. Covid-19 caused several unforeseen expenses for the club and we rely on your understanding.
- Enjoy your match.
- Please read the Club’s regulations regarding the play of safe tennis below: